Translate

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Youtube & Polyvore | How I Style, 501 Levi's Jeans

Hi guys!
I'm back with a "How I Style" video: I'm styling the classic 501 Levi's Jean! I found it on a thrift shop in paris (Gerrisol, 18ème).
So, on this video I show you 3 outfits (I talked about my inspirations).



I don't really have heels, therefore I made a polyvore set! The outfit is inspired by most of the fashion editors (Emmanuelle Alt,
Mademoiselle Agnes... and New yorker editors also) that I can see during fashion weeks! I call them the "Isabel Marant's chicks"!
(BTW, this shirt from Isabel Marant, I've searched the same on thrift shops for a LONG time ago!)
The typical fashion editor's style | Voodoochildspaper.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...