Translate

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Youtube - How I style a long coat

Hi guys!
Sorry for not posting anything during a week! :(
Last weekend, I was with my mother. We saw the movie Yves Saint Laurent, I bought some books, and we went to a thrift shop: Guerrisol! That's my favourite thrift shop (because it's not expansive :p) So I bought a jacket, a dress and this perfect Daniel Hechter coat! The fabrics -wool, cashmere and polyamide- are great and the finishes are amazing! Anyway I shot this morning a video where I propose 3 ways to wear a long coat!
I hope you will like it!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, c'est la fille de l'amphi, à la Sorbonne ;)
    Comme je ne te trouvais pas sur Facebook, je suis allée sur ton blog. Et... j'adore xD !!
    C'est super ce que tu fais vraiment. Aller... je continue ma visite.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...