Translate

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

FASHION WEEK - V-FILES

Heyy ladies!!

Before to go to sleep, (because It's 11pm in Paris) I want to talk about the first fashion show of Vfiles!
When I saw there's a Vfiles show I was exciting, because I love the concept of Vfiles: theirs videos, their social network, and their store! This show was the collections of some young designers
I've overall loved the collection, this is exactly what I'm ready to wear, (my favourite was Steven Tai) ! But actually, I'm also a little bit confused because that looks like a mix of a lots of other famous collections, like Balenciaga by Ghesquière, Lacoste, Valentino... 
I know inspirations from somewhere and If they're inspired by the best, it's OK, they're young. I think so! (I know I look having bipolair disorder, I'm sorry!! :p)
Sam MC London
 Steven Tai, My Fav' <3<3
Gypsy Sport
Ammerman Schlösberg

BYEEEEE

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...